The UIArchConf 2020 call for proposals is now open !
Before submitting a talk, please review these guidelines.
The conference will be in New Orleans April 1-3
Notifications for acceptance will go out on a rolling basis; submit early and often!
Rejection notices will go out on Nov 1 or earlier.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Here's some ideas for topics, think about what a UI Architect does, or should do, and submit your session ideas!
- Front-end coding standards
- UX standardization
- Bridging the gap between designers and developers
- Automating accessiblity requirements
- CI and CD for testing and prod deployments
- Monorepo or multiple repo's for projects
- Handling user requirement changes for UI
- Design that spans mobile, web, and watch
PLEASE TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES!
While creating your profile, be sure to fill in these sections.
This CFP system calls a presentation/session an EVENT. Create a new one for each of your proposed talks.
Set Event Type to lecture. Be sure to pick the correct topic area/track also.
Finally, set your availability for presenting. We can not guarantee we will be able to fit your availability, but we'll do our best.